Friday, June 17, 2011

Things To Look Forward To


The above image is one of my favorites I've ever taken. Last year I went on a road trip (my very first solo road trip! Probably the first of many to come.) to Carmel and on the way up there, right off the 101, you could see Mission San Miguel -- this is just one of many images from that glorious mission. The purpose of this, gentle readers, is that I just wanted to give you proof that I am not always a crappy photographer! Yes, I am learning the rule of thirds, I am reading my fair share of Understanding Exposure and am devouring my email from Light Stalking.


1) My post about Pacific Park (yes the little amusement park in Santa Monica).
2) Another post about the amazing Mission San Miguel (perhaps this is another project -- I'd like to follow in Huell Howser's footsteps and see all of the missions, too!)
3) My trip to Kings Canyon and Sequoia with my (not such a baby anymore) sister!
4) My trip to Channel Islands soon to be determined!
5) My post about the Salton Sea and Anza Borrego Park.

This blog is already one of the best things I've ever done since it is really making me get out of my comfort zone and really see what this gorgeous country has to offer. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment